October 08, 2006

CHECK THIS OUT....

Recently got this from a friend of mine and its so good that I just cudn't resist putting it up here


FEMALE POEM
I want a man who's handsome, smart and strong
One who loves to listen long
One who thinks before he speaks
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I want him gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, he's not annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
I want this man to love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.


MALE POEM
I want a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with a good figure
who owns a liquor store and a flashy car.
I know this doesn't rhyme but I don't give a shit.

4 comments:

kiraN said...

LOL :))

- kiraN

Anonymous said...

@male poem...
So true.. :P

Dalicia said...

looks like they want a barbie doll!

Unknown said...

d male version is so not true..honestly.. ;)