October 05, 2007

YET ANOTHER MR. WRONG

I noticed him sometime back.
He noticed me long before that.
I liked what I saw.
He could read my mind.
I wished he would talk to me.
He came and talked to me.
I thought he liked me.
He knew I liked him.
I fell in love with his behaviour and the attention he showered.
He wooed and followed me around like a puppy love.
I never hid anything.
He had secrets and issues.
I'm clean.
He's often stoned.
I became a little unsure.
He became defensive.
I began to expect.
He began to detach.
I was on.
He was on and off.
I fell ill.
He stopped communicating for a while.
I prayed to God he comes back to me.
He came back to me.
But now I'm disillusioned.
He's just one of the numerous other MR. WRONGs I've bumped across...

3 comments:

naanosphere said...

hi pri, thanks for those comments...infact Inside out tu toi u try koribo paro..its a good exercise

1310 said...

It was indeed nice being here.

Khush

//* Mr. Sin is doing fine.*//

Himanshu said...

Enjoyed reading it.
Hope......soon you will find your Mr. Right.
Till then keep bumping across Mr. Wrong.