January 08, 2007

RESOLUTIONS 007

Hello everyone and hello 2007. I hope you all had a grand celebration to welcome the New Year. But unfortunately, I was bed-ridden with severe stomach infection and a sun-stroke. Not a very pleasant way to start the New Year, I'd say. But then life goes on. And inspite of all the viruses, bad weather, a poor appraisal at work and nothing so exciting to look forward to, I still hope its a good year ahead. Its been quite a few years now that I hadn't made any New Year resolutions because I used to forget and break all my promises after a couple of months. But this year I believe it'll be different and I hope to have more control over myself. I've kept these 7 resolutions. Wish you all a very happy and prosperous 2007.

#001: Will never kiss the butt again...I said goodbye to ciggies.
#002:Will try to make my life more organic... more fruits, veggies, herbal-teas, juices...will curb on booze and meat.
#003:Will try to get onto the other side of the lenses...after modelling, now I want to get behind the camera and capture all things of beauty through my lenses.
#004:Will travel more...but off the beaten tracks...I'll try to cover more exotic destinations within the country.
#005:Will indulge more...and get myself gadgets to ease my work...a microwave oven, an ipod, a digicam and a laptop are on the priority list in that order.
#006:Will paint my life RED...and BLUE and GREEN and YELLOW and ORANGE...I'll paint so much that I can put up an exhibition by Diwali.
#007:Will talk to God more often...does not mean I'll be worshipping all the time, but I'll be super regular with my daily prayers.

And U R TAGGED. Post in your NY resolutions and lets see if we can all keep them till the end of the year.

13 comments:

anumita said...

Wow! This is a very inspiring list! Even I have stopped making resolutions but it feels good reading this list as I am on the positive side of it too. Dont you worry, girl, will help you stick to it and not let you falter :)

Keshi said...

how nice Priyanka that u quit smoking! WELL-DONE girl! HUGGGGGGGGGZ!

I have no resolutions..only cos I never stick to em. :)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

like u i thought of quitting ciggarettes but i knew i wont be able to do it....so didnt made the resolutions

....Best of luck to u dear...hope u win the battle....and if u looking for some inspiration...read a book called "A Million Little Pieces" which i juss finished reading

Anki said...

after reading dis i m al charged up to take resolutions too! n al d best, i m kind of sure u wil stick religiously to ur vows!

Saurabhi said...

Hi babes..the resolutions r cool! esp the first one! pls stick 2 it..
And about the painting and capturing pictures..its damn exciting! pls forward me d pics once u capture them..best of luck to u so that U fulfill ur resolutions. god bless!

Saurabhi Singh said...

Babes I have created a new blog account since the old one could not accept any comments..going forward this would be my blog..

Vaibhav J said...

Ur #001 is the best u could ever stick too. Its all mind game. Be strong against ur mind.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

doesn't make any difference. we are programmed to do whatever we are doing or whatever we are going to do. so next time u smoke, u shouldn't feel guilty because You were programmed to smoke!!. ever heard of the theory of inevitability??

IndianCuisine said...

In 2007 I start the journey of meetiing interesting people by meeting you P. Take care & keep smiling & let it reach your eyes...

Poo said...

Nice resolutions ;>> good you quit smoking ..not good for health ;))

Wrz you long time you have not posted anything ... are you alrite or busy :))

Take care and come soon

Anonymous said...

have you been able to stick to them?

Priyanka Mahanta Pandiyan said...

Hi friends, haven't been around for long as I had gone home for my sister's wedding and came back to find out that blogger.com has been blocked from my office website. SOB! So, will take some time to get back. Btw, I've thankfully been able to keep away from smoking so far. Missing u all. See ya on board soon. Ta

1310 said...

hey

just stumbled across your cyber shanty...really liked it.

khush