July 03, 2006

PLEASE FORGIVE....

Please forgive me for still crying for you at times,
and I'll forgive you for not being bothered.

Forgive me for missing you so,
and I'll forgive you for not letting me know if you do.

Forgive me for the loud racing of my heart when your name is mentioned,
and I'll forgive you for not hearing it from so far away.

You forgive me for playing your games now,
and I'll forgive you for once toying with my emotions.

Forgive me for once being so dedicated to you,
and I'll forgive you for cheating on me.

Forgive me for putting you up so high,
and I'll forgive you for letting me down.

Please forgive me for wanting to be with you,
and I'll forgive you for letting me go.

Forgive me for believing in the hopes and dreams you've shown me,
and I'll forgive you for crushing them...

As they say, forgiveness brings inner peace
So, I've forgiven you, my love...
Have you forgiven yourself yet ?!

10 comments:

Saurabhi said...

Hi babes..read ur poem and as usual it was so true..its really is amazing..thanks for letting me know about this website..i read ur old articles too..refreshed my memory..went back to those old days for a moment..so u must be flowing with compliments from people now..good work..keep it up..

Saurabhi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Saurabhi said...

Hey why dont you upload the article that you wrote "Live your dreams"..it was alos nice..infact upload all your articles..

Priyanka Mahanta Pandiyan said...

ok dudette. will do. Thanx.

anumita said...

Very intense. Like someone said, to write you have to feel. Nobody could probably have written this better.

Dalicia said...

hi girl, how r u? :)

it's hard for me to forgive ppl!
then again, i really wonder if ppl really forgive me...

i really enjoy it. it's hard to express your feelings out to ppl.

Priyanka Mahanta Pandiyan said...

Thanx anumita. Thats a great boost and compliment coming from a writer of your caliber. I'm flattered.

Priyanka Mahanta Pandiyan said...

Hi Elaine, thanx for dropping by. I went thru your blogs yesterday.

Priyanka Mahanta Pandiyan said...

Hi oldtownboys, thanx for coming by and liking my blog. Catch ya around...

Anonymous said...

fantastic article priyanka...as usual just came across your web page ...this is anjum from hcl...why dont you mail me at aspen2430@hotmail.com...and if you could write something as creative as you always do it would be nice